- OPEN SOURCE
- WELLNESS & HEALTHCARE
- KIDS & EDUCATION
- RECYCLING & UPCYCLING
- ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY
- 3D PRINTING
- HOME AUTOMATION
- INTERNET OF THINGS
- YOUNG MAKERS (< 18)
- FASHION & WEARABLES
- ARTISANS & NEW CRAFT
- CULTURAL HERITAGE
- MUSIC & SOUND
- STEAM PUNK
- 3D SCANNING
- NEW MANUFACTURING
- FOOD & AGRICULTURE
Attention: This page is continuously updated
company manages and develops water and electricity networks and environmental services. Its operating
segments include: integrated water services (aqueduct, sewerage and waste water treatment), the
production of electricity in particular from renewable sources, the sale and distribution of electricity, public
and artistic lighting, waste disposal and energy recovery from waste. Acea is the leading Italian operator in
the water services sector supplying 9 million inhabitants in Lazio, Tuscany, Umbria and Campania; it is one
of the major players in Italy in terms of the sale and distribution of electricity, selling around 8.3 TWh and
distributing 10 TWh in the city of Rome. Acea is the sixth largest Italian waste-to-energy operator, and has
processed 820,000 tons of waste (this figure includes ash disposal).
At the #ACEA Stand of #MFR17 (Pavilion 8.E.29), we will be exhibiting all the solutions proposed by #Acea in connection with topics such as #SmartEnergy, #SmartHome, #SmartCity and #Industry4.0, as well as the digitalisation of #SmartCustomer processes such as the implementation of Telegram #ChatBOTs for customer services.
The path will be broken down into 4 steps representing some of the sectors pertaining to #Acea:
#Environment, #Water, #Energy and #Industry4.0, illustrating for each step the innovation and digitalisation solutions adopted and applied by #Acea.
1) VR –Video 360 – A virtual tour inside two Acea Ambiente facilities: the Terni UL1 incinerator and the Orvieto UL4 composting and biogas plant. The videos offer the possibility to follow the waste path through the various processing phases and its transformation to an end product.
2) Saxa Gres, the #CircularFactory. From the recycling of waste ash, Grès porcelain tiles are obtained. New products for urban furnishing such as Grès Cobblestone, reduction of soil consumption and recycling of waste from landfill.
1) The IoT WWTP (Wastewater treatment plant) solution is the result of a cooperation between #Cisco and its ecosystem technology partner. An operational support system for running the wastewater management plant using innovative process monitoring and control methods based on enabling digital technologies. #fog #OperationSupportSystem #IoT #WWTP #Industry4.0
1) #SmartWatering – GreenIQ. GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub uses the most advanced Internet, cloud and mobile technologies to intelligently manage the garden irrigation and lighting schedule from anywhere, at anytime. In a typical garden, the system can save up to 50% on outdoor water consumption.
2) Dioniso #PartialDischarge – ARETI PATENT – Remote analysis of high and medium voltage distribution systems using multicopter drones (UAV – Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) or ground based drones (UGV – Unmanned Ground Vehicle).
1) #SmartControl System. Touch table for complex plant operation with drag & drop interaction. The table is connected to an IoT simulation system.
2) #Health&Safety #SmartHelmet using Retrofit technology, Remote Expert system and infrared camera.
3) #AR Training System – Augmented reality application for submersible pump maintenance
4) #HolographicDisplay Training System applications for training industrial sector operators
5) #3D Mapping systems for complex 3D environments: to be installed on underwater Drones for internal inspection of pipelines.